Melissa and Doug Poke-A-Dot ABC Learning Cards
Can you spell early learning fun?
Poke the irresistible buttons to hear satisfying clicks and pops while learning letters A to Z and first words. Each side of the 13 sturdy cards features a letter, along with objects that begin with that letter and corresponding dots to poke.
Poke-a-Dot learning cards help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills.
Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with cards raised or flat!
- Jumbo-sized Poke-A-Dot® Alphabet Learning Cards are a hands-on way to learn letters, the alphabet, and early words
- Includes 13 sturdy double-sided cards with a letter, objects, first words, and corresponding dots to poke and pop
- Poke-a-Dotlearning cards help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 1 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
Age Guide: 1 -6 years
Approx Product Dimensions: 28 x 12cm