Scientifically tested and approved by educational experts, this fun toy provokes learning through self-discovery and parental guidance.
The snail is attached to a string in order to encourage walking from an early age.
There is a squeaker, teether, rattle and mirror on each section of the shell.
Why Children Love this Toy:
• Sounds: Children will delight in creating sounds through using the squeakers and rattle.
• Color: The variation of color makes them highly engaging for inquisitive babies.
• Material: A high quality, safe design means babies can use different parts of the toy as teethers.
• 3D design helps toddlers to discriminate different patterns by tactile play.
• Helps to connect motor skills with auditory learning by squeaking and taking for walks.
• Visual learning is provoked through color perception.
• Facial Recognition: The mirrors help children to develop an understanding of reflections from a young age.
• Soft parts for use as a teether toy.
• Non – Toxic (Formaldehyde Free, BPA Free).